- Our homemade pizza sauce, pepperoni, and Mozzarella cheese wrapped in a golden brown whole grain crust.
- 48-5 oz. calzones per case
- Foodservice Pack
- CN Equivalents of 2 MMA/2 GRAINS
For Food Safety follow these COOKING instructions carefully
Calzone Cooking Instructions: For best results thaw product before cooking. Ovens and microwaves may vary; cooking times may need to be adjusted. For Microwave (1100W), Cook for 1 ½-2 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160⁰. Additional cooking time may be required for lower wattage microwave ovens. For Conventional oven: Cook for 10-12 minutes at 350⁰ or until internal temperature reaches 160⁰. FOR FOOD SAFETY, ENSURE PRODUCT REACHES AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 160⁰.
- CRUST: Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Malted Barley Flour, Isolated Soy Protein (isolated soy protein with less than 2% soy lecithin), Soybean oil (citric acid), Sugar, Yeast (sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid), Salt (yellow prussiate of soda), Corn meal.
- FILLING: Crushed Tomato, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes) May contain: Pasteurized Milk and Skim Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Modified Food Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (to protect flavor), Pepperoni (pork, beef, salt, spices, lactic acid starter culture, oleoresin of paprika, sodium nitrite, May contain: garlic powder, dextrose, sugar, flavoring, natural smoke flavoring, sodium ascorbate, sodium erythorbate, BHA, BHT, citric acid), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, garlic, less than 2% corn oil as a processing aid).
- CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY AND MILK PRODUCTS.
SHELF LIFE: Frozen – 365 days, Refrigerated – 5-7 days